Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Break



I started to write this yesterday. Had a good 2 paragraphs and I somehow deleted the whole thing while typing. That exemplified what I was trying to write so I just closed my computer & went on with my day.

I'm noticing that some people are visiting me occasionally, I'm assuming because of my photos on KCWC. When I first got some activity from that, I was so excited! I was finally going to get this blog rolling! School was nearly out & I would make blogging a higher priority. I planned my Mommy Clothing Challenge. And then I had a change of heart. I was doing what I do: read blogs from front to back. I enjoy this so much - I love watching the children grow into babies, discover how the writer's style changed over time. This particular time though, I got embarrassed. I realized what a voyeur I am. And I thought, "I don't want people reading about me right now five years in the future." And that is probably the true block to me ever putting more effort into my blog. So there it is. I've finally given up the dream of a successful blog, but not because of lack of effort, which feels good.

So thanks for peeking in & maybe occasionally I'll post something, but don't count on it. :)

Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment