Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KCWC Monday


I did it! I remembered that yesterday marked the begining of the Kids' Clothes Week Challenge. I made time for it & I completed something! I can't believe the embroidery took me a whole hour (the panel was already sewn), but it's something that's been sitting in the UFO pile for...2 years? Maybe more.

I cheated a bit, as it's not technically clothing. It's part of a quilt I started and never finished. I thought, "It's for a child and it's sewing and it's a challenge to complete it. That's three out of four components." :) I blurred out my daughter's name, 'cause I'm scared like that, but you get the idea.

(and yes, I had to edit this post, because I renamed the challenge to Children's Clothing Sewing Challenge. I'm sure Elsie would appriciate that. I'm so awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment