Saturday, May 14, 2011

KCWC Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

(blurry pic courtesy of my phone)
This is going to be a quickie post, because I am late getting ready for a date with my hubby. I'm not done, but I made such amazing progress on this project and really did catch up with my sewing hours! I'm so proud of myself and I'm sure I will finish this tomorrow, even though I've fulfilled my "hours" for the challenge. I actually would rather stay home and finish than go out, but I think that would hurt my hubby's feelings. (grin)

Yes, I cheated, in that a quilt isn't exactly children's clothing, or even an accessory, but I suppose it is clothing for her bed. That counts, right? I'm glad I cheated, because this has been hanging around for two years (at least) waiting to be finished. I feel so much lighter because of all the unfinished sewing I've attended to, thanks to this contest. Thanks SO much, Elise!

No comments:

Post a Comment