Friday, May 13, 2011

KCWC Thursday

I got NO sewing, cutting, pattern ironing or otherwise crafty related time in on Thursay. Sad, sad girl over here. That makes me one hour, fifty minutes down, according to my count. I know it's not the point of it, but I am going to add on time to my Saturday hour, becaue we have nothing else going on to keep me from it!


So here's where I pull out my Mother's Day sewing. I was keeping this picture in my back pocket for just such a day! Redondo skirts made two years ago. The waists did NOT work, so I tore them off, and the skirts sat in the UFO pile getting shorter and shorter. (Well, the kids got taller and taller, but you get the idea.) I dug through the hand me downs for coordinating shirts. A little pinning, stitching and voila! three new dresses! And they LOVED them! Twin B wore hers twice this week. Well, three times, because she put it on on Mother's Day, too. Yea! They don't always love things I buy / sew for them, so it's nice when I get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment