Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some completed UFOs



It feels so good to complete something. I started one of these diapers for a friend of mine probably two years ago. Her daughter is now trained, of course, but these cut and embellished diaper pieces were sitting in my craft area. The same friend wanted to gift someone some diapers and the said someone luckily is having a girl baby. I was able to finish these off and send them to where they will be used daily instead of sitting on a shelf in a closet of mine. I swear I feel fifty pounds lighter. I have long wondered if my huge pile of unfinished projects has been keeping me from any crafting at all. Thinking I can't start something new, even though the started and not completed thing is of no use anymore (diaper for a potty-trained child, say). I think this might be the season to finish that UFO pile. The hard part will be not trying anything new until I do finish. Must. stay. off. the. internet. before. it's. too. late...

(Once again, my apologies for the phone camera pictures. I still have not fixed nor replaced my broken camera.)

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed and proud of you! They look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete