Friday, May 13, 2011

KCWC Wednesday


So, I forgot to tell you yesterday when I was whining of the biggest challenge this week! This week was teddy bear sewing projects in my twins' classroom so I didn't even have MY machine - it was in the classroom all week. I have my daughter's Singer. It works, but only a straight stitch. I have a serger, but it's been in storage for over a year & probably not used for longer - I have no idea if it works! But despite this big challenge, I DID hem those pants into shorts & I spent the rest of the hour cutting out tank tops. I'm going to try out that serger! And I finally sewed the patch onto my husband's karate uniform. He's been patiently waiting for two months. Yea sewing challenge for making me do things I would otherwise put off!

No comments:

Post a Comment